Wednesday 7 August 2013

Super blogging - Superwoman and perfect people. (not literally)

its sabrina
so i'm bored
i'm just going to blog
this might be a long post or whatever
yeah so I have been watching superwoman the whole day
NOT LITERALLY SUPERWOMAN
but this aweeeeesshhhmmmurrreeee youtuber called IISuperwomanII
i know i just used caps
was a bit lazy in the start but yknow no NO girl, no no I know you dont want to hear this, but you gotta leave him.
sorry i got this from superwoman
yay she has something in common with Niall
Ok lets start off with my day
woke up
put on ma slippers'
went to the showarr'
showered
dried myself
brushed teeth
dressed up
went to eat breakfast
brushed teeth again
I KNOW EXHAUSTING
went to my computer
watched superwoman the whole day
played minecraft
blogging

seriously subscribe to her IISuperwomanII i swear she's awesome
and superwoman
*cough*
if you cant handle me at my worst you cant have me at my best
omg lol i love this clip
<<<<<< its fun
LAUGH
LAUGH!!!!! *laughs like a maniac*
now I want you to know her better
thats why im posting this whole page with superwoman i mean lilly i mean singh i mean iisuperwomanii
so gifs are really fun, but I have something to say that not everything is fun. like people judging. no. its not. really. but iisuperwomanii saved me and smosh because they keep me obsessed with youtube which is good so i wouldnt get bored and suddenly jump off a cliff. no. but since im here for yall today you should all like my post because its fun and its a EFFING BLOG POST I MEAN LIKE WHO WANTS A BORING SHORT POST AND HAVE TO WAIT LIKE 1 MONTH OR A YEAR BEFORE ANOTHER ONE COMES OUT??? thats what my followers on tumblr have to do but anyways there comes a time when you have to wait. never for me again. im super impatient.
awww am I keeping you occupied? hope so

Some people can't really understand, That some things are important.
NOT ONLY THEMSELVES. Like this is an example:
Like OMFG gurrrrlll wazzupp ya know I got this subba cool dress its sooo short it makes me look like a perfect slut
I mean come on. T_T thats going to make you important.
i'd rather see chuck norris eating puke than that
OH OH and another example:
HEYYY GURRRLLLLL im so popular and y kno whutttt everyone likes me! yayyy!
and im like :
its sad. and im concerned about some people occasionally have to brag about themselves or try to act perfect. if you think you are perfect you are wrong. remember: NOBODYS PERFECTT. wait thats a lie one direction is perfect. hannah montana ruined my life now. ok that was everything I wanted to blog about. blog out guys. please dont stalk me. just leave a comment and get out. but first i want to say this:

No comments:

Post a Comment