Saturday 19 October 2013

Ok so I've deleted my user. The last thing is for everyone to be asking me why. Why? its a personal matter that only my close friends will understand. So yh. I'm no longer that fun, bubbly keesha anymore. ;_; Maybe a miracle will come one day, but I doubt it. I'm probably never coming online often and never getting vip again. (The Miracle is getting vip again o-o). And anyway, who can be bothered to go level up to level 7 again? Out of all the people I know, they judge people of look. That's what msp is about. judging people on looks and breaking hearts. Honestly, I want to delete LlamaSkittles but its the only thing I have left of my life. If I delete that i'll never smile just a little EVER. It broke my HEART to delete krazy keesha. Nobody knows the real reason about why I deleted my user and I try to forget about it but its stuck in my head. How do people think I feel? Do I even matter? Am I a peace of junk, free to be able to disgust?
I'm sorry for being so emotional :/ I'm sorry for wasting your time. Here are some of my memories.



1 comment:

  1. It hurt to see you deleted for me, too.. I miss you a lot :( -Sabrina

    ReplyDelete