Sunday 2 June 2013

Hi Its Sabrina Here c:

One Direction rules. ok? Just respect it. Its good.
Ok. that was a random post. I'm sick. My nose is clogged and my throat is sore.
Ok. THINK ABOUT SOMETHING *hits head 4 times*
OMG Liam Payne is celebrating his birthday on 29th of August! WHY IS HE GROWING UP SO FAAAASTTT! :cc And then in September, then Niall is celebrating his birthday! AND THEN LOUIS WILL BECOME 22 AND NIALL AND LIAM BECOMES 20 AND HARRY... HE'LL STILL BE 19 :c
No, they'll never die.(switches to random theme) They are going to remind FOREVER YOUNG because they are going to LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG :D Ok I really need to go and take my meds
*3 minutes later* Hi. I'm back. Sorry. I just.. eh. Cracked up.

Look! Its Harry and Gemma! Aww, haha ^,^
Teddy bears. loki. Who's Loki? Liam and Danielle's dog! WOOOOOOOOOF - omfgdogs
BYE! Gotta take meds again! Those meds are.. some meds.
PEACE OUT HOMEDOG!! - Fred

1 comment: